Saturday 3 March 2012

Latest Stylings


I have recently started a new job teaching dance full time! I absolutely love it but have found dressing for it quite difficult. I enjoy dressing up and love clothes so the restrictions have made me be a little more creative in my style.

Kowtow clothing have been great. An ethically produced New Zealand label. They are stocked in a great local shop Trouble and Fox which I couldn't be without in a small town.




On my wish list is Chronicles of Never


And another great Australian label Bassike






Head bands are practical as well


Channel a little Brigitte Bardot in Come Dance with Me


Lover's collection A Dance for One 









                               Bon Iver - Towers (Official Music Video) from Bon Iver on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment