Thursday 2 January 2014

Playing Favourites

Here's some great stuff I'm loving this summer.

1. Fabulous Australian label Perks and Mini make great stuff. Purchased from Good as Gold in Wellington.


2. Nobody Cult Jeans- high waisted have never really worked for me but this cut is really good. 


Photo from

3. Wellington Organic fair trade cotton label Kowtow is one of my absolute favourites! I can't get enough of there brilliant modern and comfortable designs. Every season I await their release because I know I'll want to buy the lot.







4. Turquoise Orbit Karen Walker Sunglasses. These are awesome and seem to polarise people in the small community I used to live into either love or hate. The lovers obviously being my friends and the sign of great taste. 


5. Finally found a stockist of Saltwater sandals in a tiny Martinborough store. Lovely!










No comments:

Post a Comment