1. Fabulous Australian label Perks and Mini make great stuff. Purchased from Good as Gold in Wellington.
2. Nobody Cult Jeans- high waisted have never really worked for me but this cut is really good.
3. Wellington Organic fair trade cotton label Kowtow is one of my absolute favourites! I can't get enough of there brilliant modern and comfortable designs. Every season I await their release because I know I'll want to buy the lot.
4. Turquoise Orbit Karen Walker Sunglasses. These are awesome and seem to polarise people in the small community I used to live into either love or hate. The lovers obviously being my friends and the sign of great taste.
5. Finally found a stockist of Saltwater sandals in a tiny Martinborough store. Lovely!